An Introduction to The Business of Therapy
The popular workshop “The Business of Therapy: Starting a Therapy Practice” which has been running for 5 years is
now available on line from TherapyAcademy.ie. If you don’t have time to attend in person, or the dates or venues don’t suit you, this may the course for you.
With a full written course, and covering 9 modules including videos and slides, with exercises to make the material relevant for you, you can get your CPD at home in your own time and at your own pace.
The course covers popular topics such as:
- What it means to be self-employed, and how this differs from working for someone else.
- The six areas you’ll need to address in order to create a sustainable and financially viable practice.
- Finding a vision for your practice, and a plan to make that vision a reality
- Marketing your practice in a way that works for you
- How to set fees at a level that reflects your needs and your costs
- And lots more
Written and presented by Jude Fay, practising counsellor and psychotherapist, and author of “This Business of Therapy: A Practical Guide to Starting Developing and Sustaining a Therapy Practice” (available from Amazon in paperback and on Kindle).
Check out the course now!
PS, if you have a workshop to promote to your fellow therapists, you can add it free of charge at TherapyAcademy.ie.